I hope to use this blog to collect my thoughts on gender, libraries, archives, technology, outreach, teaching, the digital divide, and blaming the patriarchy. Stay tuned.
accreditation ALA archival badasses archival impulse archives archives rants automation cataloging command line data death DIY dress ducks dust EAC EAC-CPF early influences education episteme epistemology equity ethics fashion food gender gender roles health heteronormativity historical production history instruction intellectual property job seeking justice labor learning librarian library material culture memory NARA national archives new directions pathogen patriarchy pay philip glass politics preservation professional development quakers quiet reading revolution SAA school science sex snark tech technology training von braun war web crush wiki women
- @kellywooten I'll be your second panelist and we can finish up with a lightening round of badly answering questions from the crowd. 16 hours ago
- So far there are only three people in the reading room and yet I know a paper is due tomorrow. I fear the last 90 minutes of this shift. 16 hours ago
- @kellywooten I just walked a student through the clumsiest possible search for a disseration. I'm ready for ALA accreditation to be stripped 17 hours ago
- RT @redlightvoices: I don't even know why I googled images "easter goat" but this came up and now I want it in my life https://t.co/XKr5O2x… 1 day ago
- RT @KenzoShibata: I did not make this, but I wish I did. https://t.co/hH7wHrBT6i 1 day ago
Living in the Patriarchy